In December 2014 PlayOLG went live but only for members of the Winner’s Circle Rewards. It is expected to be open to all residents of Ontario in the coming weeks (likely late December 2014 or early January 2015). Even though the general public is not yet eligible to gamble at PlayOLG.ca we are able to visit the PlayOLG site that is open to the Winner’s Circle Rewards members.
- When PlayOLG launches it will consist of 32 casino games. It will have 23 slots games and 9 table games (Blackjack, Texas Hold ’em, Three Card Poker, Baccarat, Sic Bo, War, and 3 Roulette games). The Video Poker games are still not ready and are “coming soon”. You can play for real money or for fun.
- Ontario residents will be able to purchase their Lotto tickets (6/49 & Lotto Max) online through PlayOLG.
- First time casino players are eligible to receive a 100% Bonus up to $150.
- PlayOLG offers two methods for depositing: Credit Card and Interact Online.
- All withdrawls from PlayOLG are processed via electronic funds transfers to your bank account.
- You must create an account in order to play casino games (even for fun) or to buy lotto tickets.
Overview of PlayOLG.ca
PlayOLG has been in the works for a long time and when it finally launches it is going to consist of 32 games (23 slots games and 9 table games) and the ability to purchase lotto tickets online. The video poker games aren’t even ready yet and they are still working on the mobile option and there is no bingo, online poker, or Proline sports betting. They have been preaching responsible gaming leading up to the launch of PlayOLG but when you look at the max bet for the slots games that go as high as $225.00 per spin it is hard to take them seriously. With such a limited variety of games being offered at PlayOLG they better start rolling out the new games soon or else the players will be getting bored very quickly.