Below are ten questions to test your blackjack skills. The questions are assuming a multiple deck blackjack game. Click on the link below each question for the answer. Let’s begin the blackjack test.
1. When should you purchase insurance from the dealer?
2. In which situations should you surrender your hand (if offered by the casino)?
3. When you are dealt blackjack and the dealer is showing an Ace,
should you take even money (if offered by the casino)?
4. Which two pairs should you split regardless of what the dealer’s first card is?
5. When holding soft 18 should you hit or stand when the dealer is showing a 9,10, or A?
6. When should you hit, stand, or double down with a soft 17?
7. When dealt a hard 12 should you hit or stand when the dealer has a 2 or 3?
8. When holding 16 and the dealer is showing a 7 should you hit or stand?
9. When holding 11 and the dealer is showing a 10 should you double down or just hit?
10. When holding 9,9 and the dealer is showing a 9 should you stand or split?